So there it is, the Gen VI Pokemon trailer. No more birds-eye view and boring over-the-shoulder Pokemon battles. It looks like we really get the benefit of the Nintendo 3DS in this game, with full three-dimensional graphics. As an admitted Pokemon fan at the age of 26, previous generations of games would still get me excited. The eventual release of pictures of new Pokemon, a few at a time was enough to do that. Now on top of that, we get a graphical overhaul to look forward to.
It looks like they gave us a glimpse on not only the three starter Pokemon you'll have to choose from, but the two Legendary Pokemon who will most likely be on the cover of the two games. The trailer also showed older generation Pokemon, it's nice to be assured that the older favorites will return. It looks like you will still move with grid-based movement, which I am a fan of, even with the new 3-D graphics.
When they said "big Pokemon news," ahead, I was a little skeptical, but they knocked it out of the park. Looks like the release date will be October of this year. That's all I've got so far, I'll post more when I know more.
No comments:
Post a Comment